Before we arrive:
– The skip will arrive prior to work commencing. You will be notified by your project manager
of expected arrival.
– Please empty all cupboards and drawers and remove all items from the room that you wish
to keep prior to the start of works. Any items left in the kitchen will be disposed of.
– Electrical and plumbing first fix will be completed, followed by the plastering – making good
the walls and ceilings.
The Kitchen Install:
– The kitchen will be delivered direct to your address from the manufacturer – organised by
the Project Manager.
– The kitchen units will be installed to the agreed finalised plan.
Worktops and Splash backs:
– Laminate or timber worktops will be installed by our fitters.
– Stone worktops– a templating visit will be scheduled. Once fabricated they will provide a
date to come back and install. (This is typically 5 working days from the point of templating.)
– Tiled splash backs – will be installed by our fitter after worktop installation.
– Glass splash backs – a templating visit will be scheduled once the worktops are installed.
Once fabricated they will provide a date to come back and install. (This is typically 10 working
days from the point of templating.)
– Decorators will come in, once the worktops and splash backs are installed.
Snagging and Customer sign off:
Snagging is an almost inevitable part of any kitchen install, regardless of where it is supplied from.
Once the install is complete a thorough snagging list will be compiled by the Project Manager. If any
components need to be replaced or ordered, this will be explained to you and passed on to the
designer to organise.
– We will then schedule a date to return as a priority to complete any required works in one final visit.
In the meantime, you will be left with a useable and tidy kitchen. Once all works have been
completed, the Project Manager will perform a customer sign off and cleaners will be appointed, to
leave you with a clean and completed kitchen. The final invoice will then be emailed to you.
Please note: Appliance delays are beyond our control. The dates they provide currently are subject to
change and therefore could affect the date your kitchen is completed.